Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Love Birthdays!

My sweet baby turned 2 on the 13th of this month!  I can't believe he's growing so quickly.  I was just talking to him today as if he could understand everything I was saying, and then he responded--that's right, he CAN understand everything (or almost) that I'm saying!

Anyway, for his birthday he enjoyed his favorite meal--spaghetti.






Then for his cake he got gingerbread--since that's the first thing he helped to cook (at 1 week old).






And for his birthday my little chef got some
pots/pans with a little food mixed in from his best friend Payton.

He got blocks on wheels from the Pedersens, Bubbles from The Grandparents (along with money for savings), a baby pterodactyl and smurf DVD from his parents, but the best present of all came a couple days later...

...the chef's new kitchen!

What an awesome birthday!  Happy Birthday my Sy.

1 comment:

Shelby-Sue said...

Aw, I love that! Looks like he had a good birthday :)