Friday, June 11, 2010

An AMAZING Family

Last Saturday my family (parents, siblings, etc.) pulled out all the stops to raise money for an amazing family in need.  I felt so blessed to be a part of this adventure.  I was also sincerely humbled by those neighbors in my own ward, and a long all-but-lost friend, that came to help me help others.  This was perhaps the first of many opportunities for the People Helping the People to bring about a magnificent feat.  We had a goal we thought would be tough to reach and ended up doubling it!  I especially enjoyed my children learning how blessings can come to those who are willing to help others.

Thanks to everyone who supported us in this.

To the family we helped, WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

audi said...

I was amazed too! You do have the best family! I can't wait to start helping other people!