Monday, March 29, 2010

Madness in March!

I can't believe this crazy month is almost over! 

A lot of crazy things have happened this month--maybe they were just big, bad and ugly so they seem like a lot.  Hmm...

Anyway, the best thing that happened was Baxter went on his first overnighter with Scouts!  He had a blast and couldn't wait to tell me every step of it.  There were bison, hikes in the rain, pranks with scout leaders, everything that makes a scout camping trip fun.   He made sure to tell me all the things we didn't have packed--mess kit, pocket knife, mattress.  (Mom thinks it's time Baxter learns to pack for himself.)  Guess we'll make a master list for Scout camps. 

I waited to post this so I could include pictures, but I don't know where Baxter put his camera. 

Good-bye March!  Welcome April.

No comments: