Saturday, February 6, 2010

January

How is it that we're already into month two of 2010?

January went by in a blur, mostly because Spencer got his annual illness and had to take a week off. Don't worry, Zander and Syler kept him company during his drug riddled vacation from work. Baxter and I were the only ones to remain healthy--thanks in large part to the vitamins and Airborne we took daily.

I'm pretty sure any resolutions we made for the new year have been left forgotten by the wayside. I know mine periodically scamper through my mind only to be shoved aside by habit and, let's face it, hunger.

On a happy note, my sister, Audra, brought a miracle into this world! I'm extremely excited to enjoy the rest of this year (and many more to come) getting to know Sweet Alda Mae! What a perfectly healthy, BEAUTIFUL baby girl.
Audra definitely deserves such a blessing in her life. Congratulations, Audra.

No comments: