Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Syler's Big Day


On Sunday, September 28th, we had Syler blessed.

What a big day for this little lad. Syler showed his appreciation to his Uncle Rob for blessing him with perfect behavior. His grandfathers and other uncles participated in the experience.

Almost all his aunts and uncles, many cousins, and a few close friends came to share this special time. We had refreshments on our back lawn since the weather was so nice--and our families are so large. Syler enjoyed all the attention.

Thanks to everyone for spending time with us and helping with the refreshments!

A special thanks to Rob for his important role on this momentous occasion.

3 comments:

The Pedersen Haus said...

That's such a cute picture! What a cute little boy and a super cute momma! Are you a hot mom or what!?! Thanks for letting us share your special day with you. You have such a cute family!

Nicole said...

So I joined facebook for you... and totally loved it. I am finding so many friends. Also I found your blog and so you should check out mine. I probably will update that more than facebook.

I don't think I have ever said it, but your family is way way cute and fun. I love how you can always go on outings together.

Amber and Everett said...

Thanks so much for throwing a great party. You are looking so good and Syler is so darling! I'm looking forward to another girls night out...